COVID – 19 UPDATES
COVID – 19
Stay calm, this is the time that as a community we have to be careful, stay healthy, and remain positive.
We are still in business and continue to provide our services to the community in these uncertain times.
Our universal precautions and high-quality standards about infection control are always in place.
On top of this, we have implemented some additional steps:
- Hand Sanitizer is available to all clients at all points of contact.
- The disinfectant spray is applied to all touch surfaces such as door handles.
- The communal amenities such as coffee machine and magazines will be removed from the lounge and any refreshments will be made fresh on request.
- The reception area and the waiting room are being sanitized more frequently.
- We will provide patients with a pre-rinse solution before dental treatment.
- We are screening patients prior to treatment.
- Physical distancing and spacing have been introduced in our waiting room.
- Record keeping of patient information and travel details.
- Hygiene and cleaning is being maintained up to the best standards. Click here to check our sister company.
Concerned AboutT Your Upcoming Dental Visit (Nervous and Anxious)?
Feel free to inquire with our team about the possibility of undergoing dental treatment with intravenous (IV) sedation.