Many patients view crooked, crowded, or poorly aligned teeth as cosmetic problems. However, We need to consider some serious health issues when determining if we need treatment for Invisalign or other tooth straightening dental problems.
Health conditions as tooth decay & gum disease can occur due to an inability to reach between teeth for proper cleaning. There is also new evidence to show that poor oral hygiene can also result in digestive and heart health issues. Bone loss and jaw pain are also frequent side effects of misaligned teeth. This is a condition that may get worse over time.
Invisalign Sydney – The benefits of a perfect smile do not end with just your appearance.
- Crooked teeth can interfere with proper chewing & it becomes a big problem while trying to enjoy meals.
- Good oral hygiene (such as regular brushing and flossing) can be much more difficult and ineffective with crooked teeth. When your teeth are not straight and evenly spaced, there is a much higher likelihood that there will be hard-to-reach. Spaces that do not receive the proper treatment from your daily cleaning routine. As a result, unwanted plaque and tartar can build up unnoticed. Over time, this can lead to such serious consequences as Tooth Decay, Gum Disease, or even tooth loss. No one enjoys spending time in the dentist’s chair having Root Canals, Fillings, and Oral Surgery. Hence, it is important to stay on top of your oral hygiene.
- An abnormal bite can be the result of uneven teeth. Uneven teeth, a jaw that is out of proportion or misaligned, or both. Using traditional metal braces, it is possible to fix the alignment of crooked teeth; although we don’t use them as much today as they have been in the past. There are more popular alternatives available that are less noticeable so that orthodontic patients don’t have to sacrifice their looks.
- In short, to have a beautiful smile forever, Invisalign is a type of removable and virtually invisible aligner. This invisible aligner fits over the teeth instead of wire being held in place by brackets. When it comes to considering your options for straight teeth at My Smile Doctors, it’s easy to see the Invisalign benefits and clear advantages to improve your smile. The Invisalign System combines advanced 3-D computer graphics technology with 100-year-old science of orthodontics. Invisalign aligners help to move your teeth in small steps to the desired final position prescribed by your orthodontist. Each aligner is precisely calibrated and manufactured to fit your mouth at each stage of the treatment plan.
Steps for Invisalign Treatment
- Your first step is to visit our office to determine if Invisalign is right for you. After sending precise treatment instructions, Invisalign uses advanced computer technology. This technology translates instructions in a sequence of finely calibrated aligners as few as 12 or as many as 48. Each aligner is worn for about two weeks and only taken out to eat, brush and floss. As you replace each aligner with the next, your teeth will begin to move gradually week-by-week. This happens until the final alignment. Then you’ll be smiling like you never have before! Invisalign.
Click here to check our sister company to know more about our Invisalign Sydney treatment.